Saturday, October 17, 2009

a thought about life...

Life is way way way too short to wake up with regrets.
Soooooo love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't,  why? just because you can.
BELIEVE everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands..and hold onto it.......
If it changes your life, let it....
Kiss slowly..
HUG HUG HUG... a hug can heal a heart...
Accept your trials with hope...
they are the basis of your blossoming talents..
Love immensely... 
Forgive quickly...
Do good,  whenever wherever the thought occurs to you.. why bother?  the thought was given to you for a reason...follow it....
You've probably heard that God never said life would be easy, only promised it would be worth it!
Have hope in that statement... it helps you like forward... NEVER NEVER NEVER backwards...
Today is a celebration of my people's day, men and women alike...
You might not know that I am only as strong as the chocolate I eat ...
or choose not to eat..
the hair spray I use.. or the hair that I'm starting to lose...
and the many sincere loving friends I have.
To all people that have
touched my life.. Here's to you!!!!

1 comment:

Powers Family said...

Love this, Teri. You are a great writer.

P.S. Told you I would stalk you.