Thursday, September 10, 2009

1 am- wondering...

I often wonder what other people are doing right now.  Are they sitting at their computers with foggy feeling contact lenses in their eyes? Are they looking at the grocery store ads,  wondering what else they can get 10 of in one purchase?  Are they snoring and keeping others awake in their home?  Are they looking for rainbows?? Are they working to fill the time and emptiness?  ME?  I just like to wonder............ If you read my blog and see this note,  just tell me,  what you're generally doing on a Wed night Thurs morning @ 1 am.  I'm just wondering...

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

At 1am I was sleeping, but if you'd asked about midnight I was still up reading a book. Lol

Jalaire said...

I was sleeping, too.

Unknown said...

Oh...at 12:30am last night I was reading a dear friend's blog. I am already back to visit your Mike Ashton link I was too tired for last night. Thanks for sharing your heart. I think our hearts are where we have always connected...thanks for the friendship :)

Unknown said...

I posted yesterday but it didn't post!!!! maybe this will so it is a trial post
testing 1 2 3 ooohhhh I have always wanted to do that!!!

Unknown said...

yeah it worked!!! anyways I think I was awake listening to the hubby snore and a couple of the kids talk in their sleep while I was reading a Marsha Mclure book!!!!