Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Charlie's Golden Day

I am a firm believer in the tradition of a "golden" birthday.  This day,  is a birthday like no other.   If you are born on say the 25th of the month, then you can know, without a doubt,  that this birthday should shine above all others in your life.  Now for those who are born say on the 2nd, you might not remember your 2nd birthday,  so I think you get an extra chance with your 20th. 


Case in point.  My golden birthday was July 25th.  On that day my niece Rosana was born.  It has been a memorable day ever since that date..  My son Joey was born on Sept 2nd, so he was lucky enough to have a 2nd golden birthday this year.  He spent that day as his first day in the mission field in New Jersey.  I know he will never forget that day !!


Tomorrow,  September 17th,  2009  is my lil' baby.. (well not so lil')




Charlie's Golden Birthday !!! 


I don't know what awesomeness will prevail that day,  but I do know this.   He will always remember the day, and it will go down in HIS history if nobody elses!!!  


If you get the chance to shout out to him, do so... 


I'll keep you posted on the culminating events of his most awesomeness of days!!

No comments: