Monday, September 14, 2009

Elder Gamez 09/14/09

Dear mom,Ok mom so the computer today were mega slow!!!! I hate it. but oh well I will do my best to type fast. OK so.... this week we baptised a girl named Leidy. She is an 18 year old girl who lives out here and her aunt and uncle are members but her immediate family are not. She then got confirmed on the follwing sunday. So baptized saturday. Then we taught some of our other investigators one named Pepe who is a perubian who is golden for sure. Ok so he is getting baptized on the 26th of september. And I was the one who asked him to get baptized. In spanish. I am doing ok in the language says elder Sopena. Then there gabriel and Jawdy.... strange name I know. but anyways they are getting married soon. That's right mama we got a couple to get married before they could get baptized :) I am so happy for them they love the missionaries so much. Ok So I read your letter about charlie please tell him how proud I am of him and that to not loose his work ethic. Keep pushing his team to be better. I know that his team is better than just 2-0 but non the less woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! doggy!!!! I love it!
I love you mom and I am so proud of charlie. ok I think that I can put some pictures up here but I will need to put them into another e-mail. The librarian gave me some more time :). Go missionaries :). So elder sopena is the dark brown one and Ellsworth is the white kid. Then Elder Macdonald as well as his companion elder Bronx. I love you mom have a safe and good week.

1 comment:

Cleo said...

OK, so this cousin would say that the young Elder Gamez, is doing good works. Love you cuz and I am so so so glad we reconnected. Take care of you and yours, Love to my dear Aunt as well please.