Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The first of many, many, many...............

I'm trying to be obedient and do as I've been instructed.


Yesterday I received an email from Joey, that's my son Elder Gamez, stating that I should be letting people know where he is and what he's doing. Apparently that is MY job now. And, well, if you know me, then you know I was probably born to be a blogger anyway....


So, since this is my first blog, I'll do what I want to do, and dedicate it to my friend and little big brother Mike Ashton. I've been wanting to find a way to "WRITE". Mike was an awesome writer, maybe Debbie will let me post some of his stuff sometime. His efforts to share his thoughts left me with a void I wanted to fill as well. Soooooo even though I might have crappy grammar and punctuation. I over use letters, and exclamation points !!!! I hope that what I post will be enjoyable to all, and I'll feel FULFILLED !!! LOL.........

No comments: