Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MAMA!!!!!!! I'm in Jersey :)

MOM!!!! I am here in New Jersey! Finally :) I hope you got my letter. Ok so do I have some exciting News for you. Ok to start off. I got my new companions.... Yes a trio again!!!! The first is Elder Sopena a native of Puerto Rico!!! Then Elder Ellsworth a native of..... Utah ;) I love them both. They are like spiritual giants to me. Everyday I learn something great, new, and interesting from them. Hey mom I was informed to start asking you to make a page of some sort that informs others about what is going on in my mission. If that is possible please do so mom because president Bahr wants us focused on the work. Ok secondly you are just gonna flip when you hear this one :) ok so you know that Kaiden Macdonald is in the New Jersey mission as well right...... well I live in the exact some appartment as him 8) I know crazy! huh!!! I was like No Way!!!!! It was great I mean I couldn't beleive even thousands of miles away heavenly father still puts us together ;). OK so also even more amazing news...... OK so when I got here we had a total of 3 baptizems. Well now we have 4 and guess who gave the commitments???? Me baby!!!! woooooooooo!!!!! I love this place. The Name of the investigator is Pepe. he is a short Perubian man who in 7 days has had 7 lessons :0 ooooooooooooo snap moma you know! I mean this place is amazing.
Ok also mom there must be like a millions different kinds of spanish people out here from dominicans, pureto ricans, el salvadorians, guatemalians, tons of latinos. I can't even walk down the street without talking to some. OH yeah I serve in the Union City area.
With love,Elder Gamez

No comments: