Monday, September 21, 2009

The long letter 09/21/09

Dear Mom,Ok mom can I say how much I loved the pictures that you sent they were fantastic of max and charlie and you at his party. I hope that he is doing well.  Can you call him right now and tell him how much I love my brother. Then emidiately after that go give charlie and big hug and kiss and tell him that i am so proud of him and happy for him and his so far undefeated record. Keep working charlie.

Ok so as far as the mission is going mom. This sunday was Stake conference. We had all the spanish Wards in the whole Union City and West New york area. It was great. There are alot of spanish members out here. Anyways on monday we had a metting with Pepe the investagator who is going to get baptized on the 26th of September. That's right this week. Ok and you are never going to believe this one. He asked me to confirm him as a member of the church! I was like................speechless..................because I can barely teach in spanish let alone confirm the guy. "Sigh" but I know that heavenly father will help me.

Then after the interviews this week we met up with this family the parents names are Josi and Cristian. They have one daughter who's name is garella??? I think. Anyways, we stop by there home and taught them. We also, scheduled a baptismal date with Cristian but not his wife. We'll have to do that next time.Next was Yawdy and Gabriel. They both are so ready to be married. In fact they scheduled there wedding for the 7th of October and the very next day Gabriel will be baptized. Sad story to go along with them is that Yawdy has a dad. His name is Genaro, and Genaro is a recent convert that Elder Ellsworth worked with once he first came to the area. He actually is going to have sergery for a Hernia( I don't know how to spell it but it's when you lift stuff to much and the pain in your side) Well he has that and they are really working to get the money to pay for that.
Next, Leidy is doing really great. We saw her at stake conference. Leidy was like there are alot of people and we were like yes leidy there are :) I love new converts.
Anyways a really weird story actually is this lady named Nacisa who invited us over to teach. Well we get there and find out that the only one's that we are really teaching are these 3 boys of hers it was crazy they are only 12, 10 and 6 years old. But it was a bomb lesson non the less.I have never been so busy mom and I love this place so much. Today me and my comp's are working on preparing the baptism.

No comments: