Monday, September 28, 2009

Ssesanga 09/28/09

morning maam am doing fine this side its cold now but it getting to summer its qiute diffrent from uganda because its always hot no winter and summer. but its ok am good with it. i dont have any family in usa apart from u maam so if u live me i will be alone.......my maam in uganda she i not a member of the church it is just me and my young brother. i have not meet Elder mandenhall and i try to ask who he is but i have not found him. what i know is soccer and the teams i know are soccer teams in usa but its so nice my young bros playing sport like that i wish to watch them one day when they are playing. i love u maam. it will be better if u send me ur adress and write my conversion in latter because its easier. bye maam.

**I had asked him to shout out to Elder Mendenhall for us and tell him that he was for the Cardinals and not the Dallas Cow"girls" !!   I have sent him a picture so he can do his homework !!

Honestly this letter left me a little teary eyed.  I'm so appreciative of Sister Mann asking for people to adopt Elders in the Durban South Africa Mission.  It's strange that I actually have something to write to this Elder every week.. 

Elder Gamez' thoughts on his Ugandan Brother: What a good guy. Any guy that is nice to my mom is cool with me :)

No comments: