Thursday, October 29, 2009

10-26-2009

Shoop da woop for Charlie!!! I am so proud of that boy. His team is number 6th in the entire state! That is crazyness. I think that he is just going to play football? Idk but I am glad he is doing so well. Well anyways, Things here are going great.
 wednesday was pretty awesome we got up early because we wanted to visit some other inactives in our ward. But they weren't home. But it was like heavenly father was guiding us because right there on the street we saw them and talked to them. They didn't even have the day off or at least they didn't plan it to be off. Just something was wrong at their job and got the day off.

Well we went out and visited some of our members and gave them some thank you cards for all of their help. Also, I made more of the brownies which like I said before are a complete and udder fake that tastes delicious.  Well afterwards, we went over to another lady Noemi Leon who was so happy to see us and fed us. It was crazyness actually. She has an addiction to black tea. And so we made an agreement. I have to give up english until december 31st and she can't drink tea anymore. It is kind of hard because if I say one word in english I have to do 50 push up. I have already done 500 just in this week for talking. "sigh" but hey she hasn't drunken tea in a week. I am so happy for her.

WEll on thursday me and elder sopena planned for the week in the morning and went finding. We probably knocked 200 doors that day. WEll around here it is more like we rang 200 bells and then climbed 100 sets of stairs. LOL

Then saturday we got this call from Hna. Earnest in the morning and apparently she told us some day this week that we had to bring stuff that represented america which honestly I had no clue but it's chill. So anyways we left and bam! got stuff from the house... because honestly what really is american lol. And bam made my completely fake brownies lol and bam!!!!!!!! attended the event. It was great. Every single pais was there, they had dances and cultural biographies, but my favorite was the food :).........

So next we went and vistited one of  our other members Isabel a recent convert and she was very happy to see us mainly because we are so great but those are her words.

With love,
Elder gamez

No comments: