Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ssesanga- Nov 2nd

HI MAAM
It has been along time without my reply but it is not my fault is because
my email was timing me out b4 I send the message to u but I always read
your messages thank u you very much for that………am doing well for now and my
companion is elder kuamoo from California and am still in my first area….I
get to see elder mandenhall and he is in my zone now ………I am really exited
for my area because every thing is going on well the lord is taking us those
who are ready for the gospel and baptism and on the 8 nov we are having 3
baptisms and we are getting many investigators from our investigators
because they love the message we teach them and they send it to others. To
day I don't have much time but I love mama and thank u….and my birth day is
14 days from am get old mama so ….. I cant wait

No comments: