Monday, September 14, 2009

My Adopted Son from Uganda ...Elder Ssesanga 8/31/09

I adopted a baby recently... well actually not such a baby.. He's 21 years old and about 6'1"  His name is Henry Ssesanga and he is serving in the Durban South African Mission.  He is from Uganda..  Here's his first letter... I like the end where he apparently is worried that I'm a stalker, wondering how I got his info !!!
Hi this is your son elder ssesanga, maam how are today i recieved your mail which is still making me............i dont know what to say but thank you very much for your testimony and your love i have accepted to be your son and i will keep writing to you and my brother Gamez. now am serving in a place called umbhedula there good here who love the gospel. i was very happy to be called to serve amission because this is the best way to get closer to my father in heaven and even to give thanks to all blessings that he has given i know thru this work i will be able to learn about him and serve other and express my love to him. am so greatful for ur effort about me. am 6.1or 2 feet tall, am 21 years my birth day is 15 Nov. i like soccer and volley but i enjoy to watch tennis too.


i have some questions for you maam.

were did you get my name?

and were did find my picture?

how did get to know me? maam i love this is what i have for i promise when i get to see Elder Mendenhall i will give him ahag.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Way cool! Loved seeing Elder Mendenhall's name, too.